Orland Park Business Law Attorney
Oak Lawn Employment Contracts Lawyer
From the formation of the company to everyday transactions to employee relations, business owners often have to deal with many legal issues. Unfortunately, these matters can keep you from focusing on what is important: managing your business.
At the law office of Charles M. Zarzecki, P.C., we offer creative legal solutions for small businesses throughout the Chicago suburbs. Let us take care of the legal matters so that you can concentrate on what you do best.
Here Throughout the Life of Your Business
Our Cook County business law attorney — Charles M. Zarzecki — has been helping local companies manage their legal issues for more than 35 years. We offer the experienced representation you need at every stage of your company’s life, including:
- Initial formation of the legal entity
- Purchasing or leasing commercial real estate
- Drafting contracts to protect your interests
- Managing employment issues, including employment contracts, company policies and non-compete agreements
- Creating operating agreements between partners, members or stockholders
- Limiting liability through creative business planning
- Business succession planning to pass the company on to family members
- Selling commercial real estate and the business
As a local law firm, we represent many of our clients for all of their legal needs. We can help you consider all of your options at every point in the life of your business.
Call 708-361-7766 or contact us online to schedule a free consultation to talk through your business plans. From deciding which entity to form to deciding who to leave the company to in your estate plan, we will be here to protect your interests and accomplish your goals.